Laundry service (RABC standard)
The modernity of our laundry service meets the EN 14065 hygiene standards in separating by partitioned areas (RABC method) each step of washing and dry-cleaning from the arrival to the drying, avoiding in doing so possible infection between the dirty and clean linen.
The linen are marked with a microchip (RFID) allowing identifying and follow-up of each piece at each state of the process.
- Stain removal
- Alteration, laying badges, hems, etc.
- Customized delivery
- Only one interlocutor
- RABC method and EN 14065 hygiene standards
- Responsiveness and flexibility
- A public or industrial service company, we clean overalls, ungarees, parkas, rain suits, etc.
- A hotel or medical and social establishment, we clean flat linen, napkins and dish towels, tableclothes, clothes of the residents of a medical and social establisment, etc.
- Active in the services sector, we clean shirts, blouses, suits, skirts, ties etc.
- 2 premises for the dirty linen as well as for the clean linen (anti-contamination barrier)
- Sorting areas
- Room under ventilation hood
Sorting and washing
- 1 sorting table : dirty linen
- 1 stain removal cabin
- 1 pretreatment machine for the soiled linen
- 4 aseptic washing machines
Drying & finishing works
- 2 rotary dryers
- 1 drying cabin on coat-hangers
- 1 mangle (flat linen)
- 5 ironing stations
- 1 steam Press ironing machine
- 1 mannequin finisher
- 1 machine for folding (towels, etc.)
- 3 tables for batch preparation
For any information or price requests please contact us by means of the form below.